Summer Institute Alumni News
** OPPORTUNITY! **
Dear Summer Institute Alumni,
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of World Nuclear University, the WNU team are reviving the connection with its Alumni across cohorts, and we are looking for volunteers to become the 'Cohort lead' for your graduation class.
This would be a great opportunity for you to keep fostering your leadership capabilities by bringing together different generations to make our alumni network stronger and united. You will also get the opportunity to meet the representatives from other years, expanding your connections across the world!
What would this role entail?
- Being the main point of contact between the WNU and your SI cohort.
- Making sure that the people from your iteration have their information updated in our records (this may mean posting in the LinkedIn group chat occasionally asking if people have new emails/phone numbers.)
- Sharing the latest WNU news with others in the cohort
Why we want updated contact information:
- To be able to spread information about upcoming events & meet-ups amongst all Alumni
- To ensure all Alumni are included and as active as possible in the prestigious networking community.
If interested in taking on this role, click here to apply!
Your time and efforts would be greatly appreciated.